Royal Welsh Show
Dates: 23-26 July 2012
Time: 8am to 7:30pm
Over 200,000 visitors make their way to Builth Wells each year to enjoy the attractions to be found at the Royal Welsh Show. This is without doubt the largest and most well attended agricultural event of its kind in Europe. Don't miss the new and exciting events to be held daily at the Show (listed below).
Paul Wright Jewellery will be there!
We hope you can make it to the show this year and that you'll find time to browse our latest handmade silver and gold jewellery creations - all priced direct from the designer & manufacturer!
We can be found in the South Glamorgan Hall.
- The Ukrainian Cossacks
- Brecknock Harvesting Display
- Spitfire Display (Monday to Wednesday)
- The Steve Colley Stunt Show
- The Regimental Band and Corps of Drums of The Royal Welsh
- John Parker and The Royal Mail Coach
- Falconry Display
- Royal Welsh Mounted Games - World Team Championships (Monday & Tuesday)
- Inter Hunt Team Relay (Monday to Wednesday)
- The Parade of Hounds
- Pony Club Mounted Games (Wednesday & Thursday)
- Trotting (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Where is the Showground?
The showground is located in Llanelwedd, near Builth Wells.
Royal Welsh Showground
What are the opening times?
8am to 7.30pm Monday - Thursday
Adult - Monday - £21.00
Adult - Tuesday - £21.00
Adult - Wednesday - £21.00
Adult - Thursday - £21.00
Children (5-16 yrs) - £ 5.00
Children 4 years and under FREE